Saturday, April 21, 2012

Miso Glazed Salmon

I had a recipe similar to this on my cruise last year, and it was a Canyon Ranch recipe, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I found a recipe that called for using a broiler, but I don't have a broiler, so I just baked the fish. Still came out pretty well. I'm not great at determining when salmon is done, so I definitely have to work on that, but at least now I have a starting point! This was one of the only times I've ever cooked fish on my own...


1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons hot water
2 tablespoons miso (soybean paste)
Cooking spray

Preheat oven to 450.
Combine ingredients for sauce with a whisk and pour over salmon in a baking dish.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.


(The recipe I used called for four 6oz salmon fillets, but I used a large frozen piece from Trader Joe's that was probably about 10oz. Just as long as you have enough sauce to cover the fish, you're good!)



Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment