Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer recipes?!

So - I haven't posted much this month, and that's not due to lack of cooking but rather due to lack of good recipes. It's been pretty hot in my apartment most days (we're on the 2nd and 3rd floor and don't have air conditioning), so I haven't been motivated to tackle any complicated or time consuming recipes, and definitely haven't wanted to use the oven. I've tried a bunch of salad recipes from Mark Bittman's cookbook, and haven't been totally satisfied with most of them (except the ones I posted). This weekend I'm planning to try making bread (challah) and pad thai - so hopefully those go over well and I'll have something to post :). In the meantime, I'll be continuing to look for low-effort, low-cook-time recipes for summer - and, you'll know when I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment