Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The best tuna salad ever?


Another shout out to linden & rosemary for this tuna salad recipe. If you're wondering why I'm posting on a Wednesday afternoon, it's because I just left work sick due to allergies and my head feels ready to explode. Not so fun. However, I had this tuna salad for lunch today, and it was probably the best part of my day!


Curried Tuna Salad with Capers and Apricots

Serves 2-3

10-12 ounces solid white albacore tuna, packed in water, drained
2 medium stalks celery, diced
4 dried apricots, chopped
1 tablespoon capers, drained
2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or plain Greek yogurt)
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
Salt and pepper, to taste
  1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Serve over mixed lettuces or on toasted whole grain bread with Dijon mustard and baby spinach.

Original recipe here 

No comments:

Post a Comment