Friday, March 18, 2011

I love food.

(3/16/11) I am writing this first blog entry with no blog. I am anxious to get the process started, but cannot think of a name for said-blog. Arguably, the name of a blog can be the most important part, so I don’t want to rush it.

However, I do want to rush the writing process, as I have been pondering the creation of this blog for a few months now, and have many recipes that I would like to share. My thought is that this blog will start as mostly recipes that I am experimenting with, but see it morphing into more of an overall food blog, since I love food and love talking about it.

So, I will begin by sharing some recipes I have come to love over the past few months, and see where things progress from there. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment