Sunday, September 30, 2012

More excuses.


Well, this clearly hasn't been updated in a while. Oops. Not a good track record this summer. I've got lots of excuses..the most recent of which is that, I have a puppy! And of course that takes up quite a lot of my time. I can make it up to my [tiny] audience by posting a really cute photo?

I do have a backlog of recipes to post, but, I'm hoping to get back on the ball since it is now my favorite cooking season. It's time for soups, breads, pies....and, holiday cooking will come up before we know it.

I'd like to give this thing a makeover...and get a nice camera so my photos will look ten times better (currently most of mine come from my iPhone). I should also replace two lightbulbs that are out so I can actually get some good lighting...oops...

Anyway, I'm back, I hope. Fall resolution?


No comments:

Post a Comment