Thursday, July 5, 2012

Making chocolate!





















Ever thought about making chocolate? Well, if you're in the Boston area, look no further!!

I saw a LivingSocial deal for this class at ChocoLee Chocolates and thought hey, could be fun! I got a friend to buy it with me last July, and she called in January to schedule a date in but they didn't have any openings until June!! So, we had this on our calendars for 6 months, and after almost a year we finally had the class, and it was a lot of fun! It's a 3 hour class on a Wednesday night or Saturday afternoon, and in our class we did chocolate almond bark, truffles, and filled chocolates. We mostly worked with dark chocolate - my favorite - so I really liked that part. You don't actually just work on your own chocolates - everyone works together and you can switch between different tasks as you want. So, if you don't want to chop a huge (HUGE) bar of chocolate, you don't have to. And you still come home with a LOT of really delicious creations!

I actually saw at least one other Groupon or LivingSocial for this class recently, so if you're interested, keep your eyes open for a good deal :)


1 comment: